Amoena Contact Breast Form
May 17, 2023
Attachable technology expertly designed for every movement.
The Amoena Contact breast form adheres directly to the body and stays in place with every movement, relieving pressure on the shoulder and providing more freedom in clothing choices. Ideal for women with active lifestyles, especially helpful for lymphoedema or a larger bust.
The contact breast form should only be fitted after at least 6 months post-surgery when the wound is completely healed.
· Adheres securely to the body, giving a woman a new sense of freedom and self confidence
· Standard InTouch silicone layer with super soft film
· Shallow cup fitting, high soft transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed
· Symmetrical shape - can be worn on either the left or right side
· Only Amoena silicones offer our patented Comfort+ technology, which uses high-grade phase change material to help maintain an ideal body temperature.
· Packaged with sample size of Amoena Form Care product and a soft brush. The length of time the adhesion lasts varies for each women and depends on the care of the form. Thorough and regular care is essential.
For those times when you don’t want to wear the contact form, as in, if you have skin sensitivity and the skin has become irritated there is an alternative way to wear your contact form.
A contact back pad and foil is available that is suitable for the recommended Amoena breast forms. The back pad allows the breast form to work unattached and inside the bra pocket. The foils protect the adhesive back during storage.
Below is the video to show how to apply the contact and to its care